Dolphin crash fix

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Sun Dec 9 11:48:53 GMT 2007

Hi,

Following my personal fixing marathon, I have found that Dolphin crashes when
you close it and you had a selection.

Mainly, it is because of:

    connect(m_dirLister, SIGNAL(clear()),
            this, SLOT(updateStatusBar()));

When you trigger on the destructor "delete m_dolphinModel;", it will call the
dirlister clear signal, what will result that you later access to memory that
has been already deleted.

So, as usually to proceed when we have signals and slots being used with this
kind of objects, we can use deleteLater() what will safely delete it when the
events process runs again.

Patch attached. OK to commit ?

--
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070