Disable "untrusted page" message

Fabrice Laussy fabrice.laussy at uam.es
Thu Aug 9 21:31:21 BST 2007

In a post on this list on 2007-03-15, Jan Oppor asked is there was a
way to disable the konqueror message "This untrusted page links to
[...] Do you want to follow the link?" when following a local link
through a server.

Thiago Macieira then replied the following:

> Yes, it's possible. You have to edit the global authorisations file and
> allow redirects and links from http to file.
>
> See the KIOSK documentation on how to do that (I don't know where it is).

I would like to disable this message as well. I didn't find any
relevant place to do so in a "global authorisation file" (grepping in
kde's folders). Kiosk documentation did not help. Playing with
kiosktool, I only (naturally) found ways to lock services, not to
allow them (removing their associated warnings in the way). May I
therefore inquire on the actual or more detailed way to proceed? Did
Jan managed to get rid of this message and in this case could he
oblige us to post how for reference to other users?

Best regards,

F.P.L.