Willing to help resolving bug #74569

Gero Mudersbach geroxp at web.de
Sun Apr 1 11:11:48 BST 2007

Hello,

I just subscribed to the kfm-devel list. I am new to developing kde things (in
the past I only reported bugs). I am a webdeveloper and a student of computer
science in germany. I have little experience with c++, but since I have to
code with java at the university the syntax and oo in general is not very new
to me. I use kde for almost 4 years now and I really like it!! Now, I want to
help more (not only with bug-reporting) and I'd like to start with an old bug
that bothers me for some time now. Perhaps I overestimate myself to start
with that bug... but well, it bothers me a lot :)

So, is somebody working on #74569? Can somebody help me and give me a hint
where to start?

Thanks!

Gero