khtml for Jabber

Francisco Joaquín Rodríguez Prados prados at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 19:44:50 BST 2006

On 17/09/06, George Staikos <staikos at kde.org> wrote:
> On Saturday 16 September 2006 12:54, Francisco Joaquín Rodríguez Prados wrote:
>   This is now living in webkit's svn.  We have a bit of a divergence (2-3
> patches) in our tree which should be ported over to webkit SVN today.
> Hopefully we can setup some sort of forum for webkit+qt soon to make it
> easier to discuss.

Yeah, I saw the webkit-qt code in the webkit repository. My plan is to
use webkit in OSX and Windows, and try to make it compile without
kdelibs in linux - even dropping features - i.e. forms are not
necessary, so we can live without them.

--
Francisco Joaquín Rodríguez Prados
Colegio Mayor Isabel la Católica