http status code

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Sep 6 21:25:11 BST 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 11:04, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> virtual void startingJob( KIO::Job * ) { }
> which will be called before job is started.

Thanks for reminding me. So many things to do for kde4...
I added startingJob(KIO::Job*) and made slotFinished() virtual as discussed;
I don't think an accessor job() makes sense in general since it is 0 except
while downloading, and the starting/finished hooks should be enough.

Well, this is in trunk now (future kde4) - except if we replace khtml with unity,
then we need to check that its API has similar hooks...