State of Unity/WebKit..

Stefan Eilers stefan.eilers at basyskom.de
Mon Oct 30 12:16:10 GMT 2006

Hi!

We are very interested to do some work for KHtml on Qt4. Now it was
launched as Unity and the patches are integrated into WebKit, which
is a promising situation.
To get a first overview, I would like to ask some questions and would
be very happy if somebody would answer them:

1. The CMakefiles.txt has some dependencies to KDE. Why they are
needed? What are the needed components for WebKit?
2. What is currently missing? Where are the blank spots?

Thanks in advance!

Mfg., Dr. Stefan Eilers
--
Dr.-Ing. Stefan Eilers
Projekt Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-962 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 4213459 |
Jabber: eilers at jabber.org
stefan.eilers at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de