Determing whether a bug is a konqueror bug or a site bug.

Lex Hider floss at lex.hider.name
Fri Oct 20 05:23:32 BST 2006

Hi all,

I've been trying to help out with the konqueror bug triaging of late.

I come across heaps of bugs regarding sites that don't render correctly as
compared to IE or firefox. Normally I leave a comment saying that it renders
differently, but that I'm not sure if it's the site's bug or konqueror's.
This is due to my knowledge of js and html being essentially zero.

So my question is how to determine whether to close as being poor code on the
site's end, or confirming as being a valid case of a konqueror bug?

Any advice/tips would be welcome.

Cheers,

Lex.