Page not rendering correctly - Please confirm

Spiros Georgaras sngeorgaras at otenet.gr
Mon Oct 16 17:07:26 BST 2006

On Monday 16 October 2006 13:24 Jose M. Prieto wrote:
> El Lunes, 16 de Octubre de 2006 12:04, Jose M. Prieto escribió:
> > El Lunes, 16 de Octubre de 2006 11:43, Spiros Georgaras escribió:
> > > Hi all
> > >
> > > Can someone confirm that this page does not render ok?
> > > I use KDE 3.5.5 (suse RPMs)
> > > http://194.176.113.1/nomarxia.aspx?id=1
> >
> > Confirmed, the footer appears in the mid of the page.
> > Konqueror 3.5.5 (Archlinux pkg).
>
> Oh, I have to say that I haven't really looked at the page code (so maybe
> the incorrect rendering is just, well, correct) and that the page doesn't
> validate.

The page contains a scrollable area defined in <div id="content">
which renders correctly in firefox (scrollbar and all), but there is no
scrollbar in konqueror

As there are other pages with similar prob, I suspect it's a layer prob, but I
cannot be sure

Can someone have a look at this page and help decide whether this is a bug or
not, and if a bug report should be filled in?

--
Kind regards
Spiros

--