Nice antialiased fonts in KDE 4?

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 21:00:59 GMT 2006

El Domingo, 12 de Noviembre de 2006 21:47, escribió:
> It can't find your D-Bus server.

Yeah, that seems the problem

> But why are you doing this over ssh? It's just adding complexity and
> problems over an already unreliable system.

I'm preparing the development enviroment, and executing a KDE4 app within KDE3
seems to be the ideal solution. Close to that there's Xnest/Xpehyr, because
you can still show it within a KDE3 session in a window. And taking into
account the DBUS-not-found problem, I'll probably end up using Xnest.

I was just trying one of the methods that were suggested in the howto and that
I know. The method which is working better to me at the moment is using an
Xorg session, then using Xnest.