Konqueror 4

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Nov 3 16:58:39 GMT 2006

On Friday 03 November 2006 02:23, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 02 November 2006 17:26, Mark Rose wrote:
> > Why not?
>
> different use cases.

Yes, but with a _big_ overlap: navigating in directories, having a file
preview available, using bookmarks, deleting and copying files, creating
directories, doing all the stuff network transparent, autocompletion, etc.
Main difference IMO: the file dialog is modal and has an Ok button which
finishes the action.
I quite often single-click a file in the file dialog and wonder why nothing
happens, so maybe this could be used instead of an Ok button ?
How about a non-modal file dialog ?

/me just throwing some thoughts around...

Bye
Alex