Konqueror 4

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Nov 3 09:32:09 GMT 2006

On Fri Nov 3 2006, Michael S. Mikowski wrote:
> I do split to 3 panes for work maybe once a week or two, often when I need to
> consolidate from multiple source into a single directory.  Then it is /very/
> handy for my work (which involves managing clusters of dozens of servers).

That's 3 panes in the same direction, right?
a | b | c ?

I think that's something we can keep, it's still simpler than the infinite-nesting in both directions that is currently possible.

Having 'c' in a different window, and moving that window next to the a|b one, is a workaround,
but I realize that it's not as easy to save into a profile(or bookmark or session if we implement
that kind of thing) for later re-use.