Minor implementation flaw in View Filter

Ceriel Nosforit ceriel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 16:56:00 BST 2006

Heya,
I set the View Filter in a folder to only show MP3s, cut-pasted all the MP3s
to a different folder and then returned to the first one. It appeared to be
empty due to the filter, and when I went to unset it from MP3-only I
discovered that the option was gone. Apparently upon finding no MP3s in the
folder, Konqueror forgot to add the option to the View Filter.

I just moved an MP3 back to the folder, unset the MP3 filter and then moved
the file back again. No biggie, but I doubt that's "working as designed".

TYFYT, HAND,
Nosforit