Fwd: Re: Javascript and konq crash

Eva Brucherseifer eva.brucherseifer at basyskom.de
Sat Mar 25 12:24:09 GMT 2006

Hi konq & kjs people,

maybe you can have a look at it and help Yan out? I already mailed another
mail about the problem some days ago.
How about the current code from trunk? Does it make sense to try code from
there instead? Or kdelibs 3.5.2? Right now we are using kdelibs 3.5.1 (tag).

(Yan: kjs people are subscribed to kfm-devel, not to konq-e)

Greetings,
eva