Trunk branch compilation error (kdelibs)

Spiros Georgaras sngeorgaras at otenet.gr
Fri Mar 17 17:45:43 GMT 2006

Hi all

The last couple of days (or more) I have been trying to build the trunk
branch. I have compiled qt and atrs, but when trying to compile kdelibs I get

$ make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the SVN repository

*** YOU'RE USING UNSERMAKE 0.4.
*** Creating acinclude.m4
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/kde-dev/kde-source/kdelibs'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `acinclude.m4'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/kde-dev/kde-source/kdelibs'
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating Makefile.am
*** Creating configure.files
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
['-rm -f $(top_builddir)/config.h $(top_builddir)/stamp-h1']
['-rm -f $(top_builddir)/kdemacros.h $(top_builddir)/stamp-h2']
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "__init__.py", line 1303, in ?
  File "__init__.py", line 1010, in main
  File "__init__.py", line 96, in create_makefiles
  File "amfile.py", line 329, in set_configure_headers
  File "amfile.py", line 88, in insertTarget
  File "amfile.py", line 61, in addTarget
  File "target.py", line 86, in merge
two targets named 'distclean-hdr-top' define rules!
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Now I know this could happen, beeing the unstable branch and all, but since
this is not something new, I thought I should ask...

BTW I think this is not the right list to post this message, but I don't know
where I should do it, and I wouldn't want to subscribe to the wrong list...
Sorry about that

Regards
Spiros