Konqueror 3.5 branch is crashy

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sun Mar 12 10:22:15 GMT 2006

> Hi
>
> After a uppgrade of SVN 3.5 branch Konqueror has started to crash very
> frequently, nearly constantly on some sites.
>
> My previous update the 7th was stable, but yesterdays(10th) and succesive
> updates today are really bad. For instance linuxtoday.com are bad, it makes
> Konqueror crash fast. Strangely it looks more like it's about leaving a page
> not entering which causes the crashes. Going from LT to other sites makes it
> crash, reloads too. But it's not quite 100%, its more like 95. Browsing
> through LT pages makes it chras in 2-3 jumps. Backtrace below.
>
> Regards
> Knut

Hi!
  The same appears here. I'm glad that I'm not only one. There are Czech pages
which make konq crash with about 25% probability on pressing the Back button or
reloading the page. It crashes very quickly - no rendering attempt occurs yet.
I cannot supply the backtrace (no debug) but the symptoms are very close to
yours so I think it's the same.
  Observed from yesterday's update. A week old konq/khtml was stable as a rock.
               With regards, Pavel Troller