AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: making fallback access keys configurable

Tobias Anton tobias at ke.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Mar 3 11:39:26 GMT 2006

Hey! I've been using KMail for a long time, until the IOSlave started dying
on me during message transfer because KMail couldn't cope with one folder
containing > 400.000 mails (which was kde-cvs and bugs-dist, btw.) and thus
became too slow sorting in the incoming messages, resulting in the timeout.

ATM I'm testing how many emails Outlook can take until it barfs ;-)

Cheers
Tobias