Pathes to Khtml and Kjs

Fredrik Johansson fredrik at mumme.se
Fri Jun 30 17:08:02 BST 2006

fredag 30 juni 2006 17:25 skrev Leo Savernik:
> Indeed, it's only minimally invasive. We can regard this as a bugfix so
> this can go in.
>
> Do the keys conform with the default configuration of KDevelop? We should
> strive for consistency here.
>
> Do you have already an svn-account? If not I'll commit it in a few days.
> Alternatively, somebody else is invited to do it earlier :-)
>
> mfg
>         Leo

Actually I looked at mozilla venkman for keys (target audience is probably
more used to venkman than Kdevelop)

When I check in my Kdevelop it doesnt comply
action		kdevelop			js-debugger
step			F11				F11

stepover		F10				*
stepout		F12				*
next			*				F12 (stepover and stepout combined)

continue		F9				F5

stop			ESC				F4 (is commented out, comment says somthing about not stable)

break at next
statement	no key			F8

If you want me to change the keys, no problem Il do that.

/ Fredrik J