Specifying a custom input widget for a KHTMLPart

Chris Gow sniffy at rogers.com
Fri Jun 9 17:56:03 BST 2006

Hello:

I'm working on a KDE app that makes use of a KHTMLPart to render some
generated HTML. I'd like to know if it is possible to configure the KHTMLPart
to display a spinner box instead of one of the default HTML input elements.
Ideally, this would be based on one of the input's attributes (eg. name, id,
class, custom attributes, etc..). The application is generating the HTML and
it is not going to be getting or allowing access to any external documents.

Please cc me on any replies as I am not subscribed to the list.

thanks

-- chris