[patch] consistency fix wrt text selection

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Fri Jun 9 18:38:52 BST 2006

Hello,

When khtml determines that the background-color and the selection background
color are too close, in order to prevent the selection from becoming
unrecognisable khtml inverts both selection text color and selection
background color. However, in the same situation NN4 (on win32 only), IE and
Firefox simply swap selection text color and selection background color.

In the name of platform- and user agent-independent consistency I propose to
adhere to NN4/IE/Moz-behaviour beginning with 3.5.4. As a consistency fix is
not a bugfix in the strict sense, I'll post the patch here for approval.

mfg
	Leo