mmb on dvi-file opens it in new konqueror instance

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Sun Jul 23 17:12:37 BST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006 20:54 schrieb Leo Savernik:
> Am Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006 10:07 schrieb David Faure:
> > > Can some konqueror guru comment on this issue?
> >
> > Does someone still have KDE-3.2 around? Did khtml do like 3.5, i.e.
> > khtml (part): urlSelected: complete URL:http://foo.bar/pages.pdf
> > target=_blank ?
>
> I do, but not at this location. I'll check during weekend.

I've finally checked this one. The actual behaviour of KDE 3.2 is this:
- *mmb* opens a new konqueror instance just like 3.5
- *lmb* opens a new kpdf instance just like 3.5, provided the mime-type viewer
is set to "external".

So I recalled the behaviour of those two buttons erroneously. Actually,
there's nothing to be fixed :-)

mfg
	Leo