CSS Parser and Qt/e 2.

Stefan Eilers stefan.eilers at basyskom.de
Fri Jan 27 15:08:55 GMT 2006

Am Freitag, 27. Januar 2006 15:20 schrieb Luciano Montanaro:
> > "string[i].unicode()" returns unsigned short with big endian order, too:
> >
> >     ushort unicode() const { return (rw << 8) | cl; }
>
> This is the right code to return a ushort regardless of endiannes.

Right, but in Qt3 it is the following:

    ushort unicode() const { return ucs; }

with ucs as ushort

Thus it returns the unicode value in native order.

> if cl is the cell and rw is the row, you get the correct ushort regardless
> of the host endiannes.

But I need little endian on a little endian machine. The qt2 variant always
returns in big-endian.

> Are you sure you configured qt-embedded for the right endiannes for your
> host? You have to use the correct flag when configuring qt when cross
> compiling, it is not guessed for you.

Hmmm... I'm not cross compiling. Just intel code. Which flag do you mean?
If this would be the solution, I would jump out of the window, immediately! ;)

--
Stefan Eilers
Software Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-962 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 4213459 |
Jabber: eilers at jabber.org
stefan.eilers at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de