http status code in khtml

Miroslav Suchý miroslav at suchy.cz
Fri Jan 27 15:04:49 GMT 2006

David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 January 2006 19:40, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
>>So I change and specify my question:
>>I have class derived from KHTMLPart and I need access to HTTP headers of
>>opened page. Can somebody point me where I can find it?
>>
 > job->addMetaData("PropagateHttpHeader","true") should give you the
HTTP headers
> at the end of the job. When using KHTMLPart, you can connect to started(KIO::Job*) in order
> to get the job instance being used to download the stuff.
> Connect to the result signal, and in the slot there, use job->metaData("HTTP-Headers").

Thanks for your advice. But when I try it, I always get null value in
started(KIO::Job*). Here is my code:

HTTP::HTTP() : m_html(0) {
	m_html = new KHTMLPart;
        connect(m_html, SIGNAL(completed()), SLOT(slotCompleted()));
	connect(m_html, SIGNAL(started(KIO::Job*)),
SLOT(transferStarted(KIO::Job*) ));
}

HTTP::open(const QString &path) {
    m_html->openURL(path);
}

void HTTP::transferStarted( KIO::Job* job ) {
    if ( job ) {
	printf("job started\n");
	job->addMetaData("PropagateHttpHeader","true");
	connect(job, SIGNAL( result( KIO::Job * )),
            SLOT( slotResult( KIO::Job * ) ) );
    } else {
	printf("job started - but no param\n");
    }
}

void HTTP::slotResult( KIO::Job *job ) {
printf("job finished\n");
}

void HTTP::slotCompleted() {
    m_completed = true;
    printf("completed()\n");
}

When I call function open("http://kde.org") I get these result:
job started - but no param
completed()

Am I doing something wrong? Why I do not get job instance?

Miroslav Suchy

--
                                        ,,,
                                       (o o)
 )               mailto:miroslav at suchy.cz
(   ICQ: #70802630 tel:+420-603-775737 skype:MiroslavSuchy
 )
( "Programming today is a race between software engineers
 ) striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
(  and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
 )  So far, the Universe is winning."  -- Rich Cook
                                 .oooO   (   )
                                   \_)