CSS Parser and Qt/e 2.

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Thu Jan 26 18:27:23 GMT 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 17:30, Stefan Eilers wrote:

> The correct solution would be to modify the parser:
> It is possible (and what to do) to change the parser to read either
> big-endian unicode or plain us-ascii?

The lexer (or tokenizer) directly deals with the character stream.
You may be able to get along by redefining YY_CHAR, I think.

If plain ascii is sufficient, I think converting the string to latin1 and
redefining YY_CHAR to unsigned char should do.

If not, try tweaking the macros near the bottom of the cssparser.cpp file,
while looking at the tokenizer.cpp

Also have a look at the flex info pages.

--
Luciano Montanaro //
              \\ //