KHTML, KJS Unfrozen -- details

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 12 22:38:27 GMT 2006

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 01:16:02PM +0100, David Faure wrote:
> > But whatever cool things we imagine, we're at the mercy of WebCore now
> Funny statement given that AFAIK they have been considering
> refactoring KJS much more than we have. The cool ideas are not only on our side,
> so we can definitely work together.

I apologize for expressing myself this way. Like mentioned in a follow
up, I meant we more or less commit our selves to keep sync with webcore.
This was in no way a judgement on who's ideas are the coolest.

Btw. talking about cool Apple, for anyone not having seen the new imac
announcement, check
http://zdnet.com.com/1606-2_2-6025954.html

Koos