AW: AW: [patch] load images delayed

Tobias Anton tobias at ke.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Feb 27 18:01:59 GMT 2006

I've also already seen web pages containing a layout where one frame is used
to display incoming messages continuously. That frame's source is an http
stream which is never closed from the server side. Images in such a frame
would in fact never be displayed with my patch.

So, imposing an upper limit to the delay might make sense, but that is
becoming too complicated for me. Thanks anyway for the discussion.

Tobias