Rendering regression in konqueror-3.5 in Sampo bank internet service

Jani-Matti Hätinen jani-matti.hatinen at iki.fi
Wed Feb 15 18:41:55 GMT 2006

Maks Orlovich kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika keskiviikko, 15. helmikuuta
2006 18:24):
> On Monday 13 February 2006 05:48, Jani-Matti Hätinen wrote:
> > 	Hello,
> >
> > At least a few pages (account balance, payment) in the Sampo bank
> > internet service fail to render correctly in konqueror-3.5. The same
> > pages work fine with konqueror-3.4, so this seems to be a regression.
> >   If there are any devs around who might have time to look at this, I can
> > send you the source code for the troublesome pages as well as screenshots
> > from konqueror and opera. (There's nothing really sensitive on those
> > pages, but I'd still rather not send the code to a public archived
> > mailing list)
>
> Hi... All the rendering guys seem to not be around, so I'll make a
> suggestion: perhaps you could anonymize the code, e.g. replace all the
> information with things like XXXXXXXXXXXX?

I checked through the pages and anonymised everything (not that there was
anything except my account number and balance, which don't really matter
anyway).
  The pages as well as screenshots from konqueror-3.5.1 and opera-8.51 are
attached. Sorry for the size. And thanks in advance to anyone who has time to
take a closer look.

--
Jani-Matti Hätinen