reporting bugs as an ordinary user

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Dec 28 18:17:02 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 26 December 2006 15:08, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> It seems to me
> that they sometimes forget that a large amount of their users is in a totally
> different situation.

And users sometimes forget that they are a much larger amount of people than
the developers are. We are getting swamped by bug reports, to a quantity that
we can't possibly handle. For that reason, bug reports about current code are
much preferred over bug reports over old code, even if old == latest stable.
This being said, Thiago is right, you technically -can- report bugs about the latest
stable.