open file and close konqueror

Markus Fischer mail at flyingfischer.ch
Wed Dec 6 12:26:32 GMT 2006

Thanks again for you answer!

I look forward and hope this (very handy feature ;-) will be realised in the
near future.

To help the futher developement of KDE and Konqueror I have made a small
donation to the KDE-Project.

Thanks again, and keep on doing the good work!

Markus Fischer

Am Mittwoch, 6. Dezember 2006 00:54 schrieb Alexander Neundorf
kfm-devel at kde.org:

--
Markus Fischer
Dreitannenstrasse 25