SSL Version TLSv1/SSLV3

Travis & Amand tadex72 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 03:21:41 GMT 2006

Greetings George,

I am trying to access my employers web site that seems to have a new SSL
signature that Konqueror does not understand. I'm currently running
version 3.5.3 ( I'm new to Linux so please be patient)

When accessing the web site it gives me the following

You're Browser type and Version does not work with this Internet product.
You're Browser Type and Version is:UNKNOWN 5.0

To get a browser that supports SHCM please go to their websites and
upgrade it now.

The following are browsers that are best suited for SHCM:

 Internet Explorer Browser 5.0

 Netscape Navigator 4.73 or 6.0

Looking at the SSL signature to this web site I have the following

MDS Digest 07:4A:8A:20:F8:D9:9A:9F:91:31:OE:B4:D3:F3:81:49

Details  RC4-MD5.SSLv3 KX=RSA AU=RSA ENC=RC4(128) MAC=MD5

SSL Version   TLSv1/SSLV3

The MDS Digest doesn't seem to be showing up inside the Konqueror's
options.  How can this signature be imported and understood inside this
web browser?  Or maybe its something else.

Thanks your your patients.

Travis