Fwd: KDE: Patch for BUG 119391

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Aug 17 23:39:01 BST 2006

Seems right,no? Of course the toUtf8() should be factorized out...

Subject: KDE: Patch for BUG 119391
Date: Thursday 17 August 2006 23:55
From: Christian Schupfner <Christian.Schupfner at stusta.net>
To: faure at kde.org

Hi,

I found a bug, which was already postet as #119391. As it seems, this bug is
not really relevant and will not be fixed soon, I fixed it. ;-)
khtml will not submit the correct size of a UTF8 encoded string in an
xmlhttprequest via javascript.
The diff is appended.

I hope you are the correct contact. If not, please forward the diff to the
correct contact. Thanks.

Greets,
Christian
--
Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen der PIN und TAN-Eingabe im Internet
beachten Sie die üblichen Sicherheitsmaßnahmen und fragen sie Ihren