china buying agent & sourcing agent

felinn chew felinnchew at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 07:40:25 BST 2006

We make China sourcing simple because our expert sourcing team will provide
you with end-to-end solution that enables you to confidently outsource all
responsibilities of your China sourcing activities so that you can relax and
avoid the many difficuties commonly associtaed with China

As a full-service sourcing management company,we can provide you with a
solution for every part of the China sourcing process.We even go beyond this
by also providing you with warehousing and direct-to customer fufillment
services for your mail and web order customers.

Manufacturer Research & Assessment

Product Development

Sampling Management

Production Management

Inspections

Logistics Management

Warehousing & Direct-To-Customer Fulfillment

We also provide you with the same communication that you would expect from
your own employees with

-24-hour connectivity

-Online Sourcing Management System

-Ongoing Progress Reporting
Product: furniture, office furniture, hotel furniture, lighting, sanitary
ware, building material, and others.

Please visit our website: www.googoochina.com