Launching Konqueror via Command Line Arguments

Werner lists at mollentze.co.za
Thu Aug 3 14:46:11 BST 2006

Tim Ri wrote:
> My apologies for replying to myself Werner, but I just figured out how to get
> rid of the menubar also. Just add
>
> [Main Window Settings]
> MenuBar=Disabled
>
> to the kiosk file.
>
> Bye,
> Tim

Hi!

Don't apologize for anything, I've been struggling with the menubar for
quite some time!

[Main Window Settings]
MenuBar=Disabled

Just doesn't work...

For the first time, it seems someone (you) got it working, thank you very much!

I played with the files you provided and I think that almost all my issues have been solved.

BTW, if you know already, or if you have _additional_ spare time:

1) Do you know of a way to disable the statusbar as well?

2) Hiding tabs when only one tab is active seems only to be possible via konq's config settings (config/konquerorrc) -

[FMSettings]
AlwaysTabbedMode=false

...Does this go beyond the scope of profiles + rc's?

Thanks again!