Is there any way to mark which language a bug's webpage is written in?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Apr 30 16:51:04 BST 2006

Frans Englich wrote:
>Recent Bugzilla versions also have a Keywords field.

And we'll have that as well once we upgrade... Unfortunately, upgrading
means porting all the changes we made to Bugzilla. And since they've
changed the table layout completely (or so I hear), this means dumping
all the data, converting, then reloading it.

That will happen sometime before 2037 :-)
  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway