bugzilla suggestion

Lex Hider lexhider at internode.on.net
Sun Apr 23 23:29:35 BST 2006

Hi,
I've been getting back into some bug triage for konqueror.

I think it would be useful to mark a bug as being site-specific.
This would allow us to differentiate between general konqueror bugs and site
specific bugs that may be just as likely to be a problem created by the page
developer and not the konqueror developers.

Also, easy access to a list of such sites could make it easier to contact the
web developer to encourage them to make their site conform to standards more.

So, is this a worthwhile idea?

Lex.