Recent regressions in khtml/kjs in 3.5 branch

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Tue Apr 11 08:53:47 BST 2006

On Tuesday 11 April 2006 06:59, Pavel Troller wrote:
> Hi! Replying to myself :-)
>
> >   Another failing site is http://seznamka.cz (a Czech dating service).
> > The title page is not displayed correctly, it's top part is totally
> > missing. Reloading the page causes slight variations in the displayed
> > page (its top). Sometimes a row of numbers is displayed, which comes from
> > <option> tags. It looks like the parser is totally confused. Again, it
> > used to work and it still works in FF.
>
> I've found a cause of this problem: adblock filters. It seems that in
> current khtml they can corrupt the page. After disabling the filters (which
> tried to eliminate a banner at the top of the page) it begun to be rendered
> correctly.

no need. took a look at the page.
:)

I expect you're blocking "ad*" or "ad2.bbmedia.cz" or something similar which
will be preventing the javascript:

script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'
src='http://ad2.bbmedia.cz/please/code?i-356.2.2.64.250.90.0.0.0.0.0.0._blank'

from loading.

--
Ivor Hewitt.