ftp: not working as a browser

Chris Ritchey rethnor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:08:39 BST 2005

I'm running FC3, with Konqueror version 3.3.1-4.3.FC3 and I'm not able to
use konqueror as an ftp client. Basically the ftp view in konqueror is
EXACTLY the same as it is in firefox, well the fonts are rendered better in
konqueror but that's all. My thought is that konqueror is using the gecko
engine. I've tried finding information on this but I wasn't able to find it,
and if I was I didn't recognize it. Anyways, help is much appreciated,
thanks.

--
Chris Ritchey

Despite the past
Thank the present
Pray for the future
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge"
-Proverbs 1:7