konqueror

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Thu Sep 8 09:31:23 BST 2005

El Miércoles, 7 de Septiembre de 2005 17:48, XU Wei (I&R) escribió:
> hello guy,
> Thank you for your work on konqueror. I am using it in my ipaq with
> linux familiar. It's terrific.
> But there is a little problem:) konqueror-embedded in familiar 0.8.2 can
> not pass proxy even I have configured while
> konqueror in familiar 0.7.2 works good. It's a bug or I didnot configure
> it right?

And this is quite a konqueror embedded specific problem.

Not that I could be of more help anyway...

I've looked at the familiar project, and they seem to use a quite old
snapshot of the 3.0 (or maybe 3.1) based konqueror embedded.

The current snapshots may have still some problems, and I don't know if this
particular problem is fixed, but on the whole, the khtml part has improved
a lot.

You can find them on

http://www.cirulla.net/kdenox-snapshots/

Luciano