konqi crash in current 3.5

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Oct 30 14:35:13 GMT 2005

Martin Koller wrote:
>> Line 198 in khtml_factory.cpp calls Cache::clear.... but loader.h:174
>> is in the middle of a bool declaration??? unless you stack's got
>> trampled, weird.
>
>Probably the stack is really corrupted.

No...

Stack corruption can tell you you are inside functions that you shouldn't
be or maybe even inside symbols that aren't functions, but it cannot
generate line numbers for where there isn't code.

So if it says you are at loader.h:174, it means there was code there when
that library was compiled. I suggest you verify if you have an older
library lying around.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

5. Swa he géanhwearf tó timbran, and hwonne he cóm, lá! Unix cwæð "Hello,
World". Ǽfre ǽghwilc wæs glæd and seo woruld wæs fréo.