question about problems on maps.google.com

Dawit Alemayehu adawit at kde.org
Thu Oct 27 12:39:12 BST 2005

Hello,

While trying to determine why maps.google.com does not render properly for me
even when spoof as Safari, I came across the warning message below. I thought
I mention it here in case someone recognizes it and help me find out the
reason. Do not have time to debug it from scratch myself. BTW, it gets
printed 4 times in a row...

konqueror: WARNING: getJSEventListener: event listener already found but with
html=false - please report this, we thought it would never happen

Thanks...

--
Regards,
Dawit A.