Press release fact check

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Thu Oct 13 11:07:13 BST 2005

Ahoy,

Please CC me in any replies since I'm obviously not on this list :) We mention
the Acid2 compliance stuff in our press release. Is Konq in 3.5 the first
browser to be released with it, or was Safari?

There's some confusion on kde-promo as to whether or not the patches made it
into the versions of Safari that have been released.

Obviously Konq being the first is the best news, but if we're second we can
swing it to sound good with our Apple cooperation.

Regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,
please e-mail me at: telex4 at yahoo.com