Documentation about integrate konqueror

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Oct 6 11:27:51 BST 2005

On Thursday 06 October 2005 11:15, Andrés Otón wrote:

> I'm searching documentation, but I am a little lost.  Do I must use
> kparts? . I only want that this widget accept a functio openURL(url)
> and when a link is clicked return a signal with the url clicked.

You can just create an instance of KHTMLPart like any other class. You only
have to include the respective header and link with libkhtml
See the code example in the KHTMLPart API documentation.

For the signal check the part's  BrowserExtension and the signal
openURLRequest

> Can somebody say where to find this documentation to me?

http://api.kde.org

Or when you are on KDE
kde:classname

for example