Strange Konqueror rendering problem

Spiros Georgaras sngeorgaras at otenet.gr
Wed Nov 30 12:06:01 GMT 2005

Hi all

I have just found a strange rendering problem in konqueror
A text line appears "half" (don't know how to discribe it)

You can see it at http://i18n.kde.org/teams/el/news.html

Maximize the window and look at the second sentence (it displays part of the
begining and part of the ending of it; there is some content missing in the
middle). Select the text and you'll see the highlighting bar going out of the
screen to the right.

Then restore the window size and you will see the whole sentence.

I am using KDE 3.5 (just downloaded suse rpms)
The page renders correctly in firefox.

Kind regards
  Spiros