Shortcut Key For Quick File Access in Konqueror

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun May 22 20:48:41 BST 2005

On Sunday 22 May 2005 16:29, Marr wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I just joined the list after being unsuccessful at finding a solution to a
> problem with a change in the behavior of newer versions of Konqueror (when
> it's being used as a file manager, not as a web browser).

In detailed list view, or iconview mode? I guess detailed list view, in which case
it comes from KListView/QListView. The change probably affects all listviews,
not only in the filemanager (where I definitely agree that keyboard access should
look for the filename, of course). So we'd need to ensure that Konqueror overrides
that behavior.