Fwd: CSS testsuites that konq failed

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Tue May 17 19:27:39 BST 2005

> the W3C issued a CSS test suite. i've tested the first third of them
> (until t0803-c5505-mrgn-01-e-a.htm) and konqueror failed with some of
> them.
>
> if that can help khtml development, the following CSS2.1 test
> partially or totally failed with konqueror-3.4.0:

Thanks :)
If you want to help even more, find out what exactly doesn't work in the tests
and report them as separate issues in bugs.kde.org. Also an implementation
report that lists which works and which doesn't, could help us keep track of
CSS2.1 support. And maybe compare our support accurately with Mozilla, Opera
and Safari.

Unfortunately this test suite is still under development, and is neither
complete nor completely reliable. See public-css-testsuite at w3.org

`Allan