[patch] make form buttons react to enter as if they were clicked.

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Wed May 11 17:57:42 BST 2005

This one-line patch makes pressing enter on a form push button the same as
pressing space. This means that "onclick" works too.

Maybe the patch is a bit too simple. The same behaviour is applied to
checkboxes, for example, and I don't know if it is acceptable.

I need this change (or something equivalent) to better interact with
konqueror with a remote controller, but I have seen people complaining
about pushbuttons reacting to the spacebar and not the enter/return key on
various forums, so it may be useful in general.

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro       //
                    \\ //