any hints on how to disable ctrl-showing-shortcuts?

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Mon May 9 13:16:26 BST 2005

I find them highly intrusive and I go to pages i did not intend to go very
often; so my initial suggestion is that the control key should not be used
to activate this feature.  Alt would be a much better choice.

Anyway; I kind of like to know how I can get rid of this function? Is there
an option somewhere (the wiki does not show this).  If not; what sourcefile
do I need to change (locally) to disable this.

Thanks!

Please cc answer.

ps; bugs
- multiple frames makes for duplicates
- switching tab while the tooltips are shown forgets to unselect them.
--
Thomas Zander