'Ctrl +m' menu toggle

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Mon May 2 11:36:36 BST 2005

Ok, thanks Miro!

I got it to work... but I had already looked at saving the profile, but when
the menu is missing, there is no way to?  '_Save to Profile' appears to want
to use Alt +S to bring up the dialog box, but it doesn't, so I guessed it
didn't work like that.

I had to assign a temp. shortcut key to that function, then I could save the
profile, now it works!

Thanks again,

Regards,

Nick