konqueror and css

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jun 27 22:36:24 BST 2005

On 27.Jun 2005 - 21:10:03, Niels Leenheer wrote:
> I created the following testcase:
> http://www.rakaz.nl/projects/khtml/td.html
>
> Using that testcase I was not able to confirm the
> behavoir you are seeing. Could you try the testcase
> above and tell me if your build of Konqueror is affected
> or not.

That testcase works here too. So I'll post the URL of my site where the
error really occurs. The first link is the "overview" page, where the
width is correct. The 2nd shows a particular image (doesn't matter
which, as long as it's the first/last page) page where the up-arrow is
far too much at the left side

http://www.apaku.de/fotoalbum/woche8/index.php
http://www.apaku.de/fotoalbum/woche8/index.php?bild=film04_023_21.jpg

You can check the html source and the css
(http://www.apaku.de/style.css) if you like. I'll try to put up a
simpler page that reproduces the problem tomorrow.

Andreas

--
You are standing on my toes.