keditbookmarks splitview

Daniel Teske teske at squorn.de
Sat Jun 25 23:58:04 BST 2005

Hi

the splitview is a disabled feature of keditbookmarks. It splits the
listview into two views, one showing a folder tree and one the folders
contents.
The feature is marked as expremental and is disabled. There is a lot of
code for this feature.
I'd like to remove all of code, because:

-> Noone has touched it in ages
-> I don't think that it is a needed feature
-> I'm not intrested in it
And mainly:
-> It is hindering my attempts at cleaning up the source.[1]

So if noone volunteers to bring it back into shape, I'm removing it.

daniel teske
[1] Currently that's cleaning up the selection cache.