Getting the document from the cache

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sat Jan 29 15:52:06 GMT 2005

John Tapsell wrote:

> What is it that you are after exactly?  The actual source that was
> downloaded? Would you be happy if a function was added/found to return a
> QString of the document source?

Yes, I would like to get the actual source that was used to render the page.
Of course, it's possible to add a new method to KHTMLPart to get in as a
QString, just that I was looking if it's possible to do without it (as I
anyway subclassed KHTMLPart). If not, I would like to see such a method.

The reason behind is  that some user would like to see the result of a PHP
file in source, not in rendered form.

Andras